By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can the xbox pass 1 Million in every region/country?

Every region we track here on VGChartz I mean.

Japan - 768,597

France - 924,628

Germany - 625,706

Spain - 508,154

Italy - 562,628

Scandinavia - 455,642

Other Europe - 794,946

Australia - 499,978

After this christmas I expect it to be above 500k in every region/country

Around the Network

None of the ones that are currently less than 550,000, barring a ten-year life-cycle.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

The UK's population is a smidge over 60 million, 2.5 Million 360's sold here means that just under 5% of people in the UK bought a 360 (5% by early 09)

5% of australia is 1 million. So by that math its doable!

From the numbers you posted it looks like it will be very tough for Spain, Scandinavia, Australia and possibly even Italy. I suspect 360 is very close to half of its life time sales and if there is any significant boost from here on that results in it selling more than double its current toatal it will come from US and the UK. So I think that if there is any region that doesn't yet have sales of at least 500k it will be tough to get to 1million before 720 comes out.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down