By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Aldi selling PS2 starting thursday

We get Aldi and Lidl over here. I've never seen any type of game in them. Are they the same company operating under different names? Their logos are almost identical and they sell the same stuff.

Around the Network

@ ferret:

Aldi was created by two brothers, one of them then decided to start over and created Lidl ;)

ROFL Aldi also exist in USA?

papflesje said:
@ ferret:

Aldi was created by two brothers, one of them then decided to start over and created Lidl ;)

source? The aldi-company is splitted in Aldi North and Aldi south (one for each brother). Both are huge. The two brothers got an insane amount of money. Both combined have $43,000,000,000! But they are not famous, they try to avoid the public. Actually the last picture of them is from 1978.

so Lidl is German, too. But has nothing to do with Aldi. Actually it is a huge competition between those companies.

@topic:

The PS2 is done. I guess it won't sell a great amount. The price is the same like everywhere else, so why should it boost sales?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

@ dirty: hmm, wiki seems to prove me wrong. Weird, since that's how it was introduced into our country on the news :-/

Around the Network
papflesje said:
@ dirty: hmm, wiki seems to prove me wrong. Weird, since that's how it was introduced into our country on the news :-/

learned today: never trust the news. trust the intenet!!!!1111

happy to help

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Aldi South is way better than Aldi North. They dont even have Schupfnudeln or Maultaschen up north.

Poor northern Germany, no wonder they turned protestant.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

media markt and saturn countered with ps2 at 79€ and now aldi dropped price to 77€ so if you want a PS2 still and live in germany then you can get it tomorrow for 77€ at aldi.