By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sarah McCain Palin? WTF

Imagine if McCain Palin lose... that kid will be a loser for the rest of her life.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

They were making fun of this guy last night on The Daily Show. What an effin idiot. His wife is so going to divorce his ignorant white trash ass.

I'm being honest... it's better than Ava Grace.

The Ghost of RubangB said:

I wonder how old she'll be when she changes her name. I hope her parents don't make her wait until 18.

And a million lulz at Jackson50's ultimate zing.  That zing just woke me up.

Will anyone even remember the name?

It's better then the kid named ESPN.

Still better then how Darius Miles... got his name.

Around the Network
Jackson50 said:
So...Halogamer is a father? Congratulations, Halogamer!

That's not my kid-- Damn you all to hell!!!!!! ;)

It is (certainly) a bad idea to name your child after something like this, being that her first name is completely average and ordinary it really isn't much of an issue. There are lots of dumb parents in the world who name their child Anakin or Camaro because of what is popular or cool at the moment, and a decade (or two) later the child resents them for it.

HappySqurriel said:

It is (certainly) a bad idea to name your child after something like this, being that her first name is completely average and ordinary it really isn't much of an issue. There are lots of dumb parents in the world who name their child Anakin or Camaro because of what is popular or cool at the moment, and a decade (or two) later the child resents them for it.

Yeah.  What about that Blossom Starchild over on youtube-- now that is shitty a name if there ever was one.

What if assassin mistook kill Sarah?

PowerOn said:
What if assassin mistook kill Sarah?

THEN WHO WAS THE PHONE?