By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sarah McCain Palin? WTF

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=66550

Some guy named his kid Sarah McCain Palin after the republican ticket for president after he and his wife picked the name ava grace. LOL!

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

So...Halogamer is a father? Congratulations, Halogamer!

^ROFL

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

I feel sorry for the kid, what kind of father does that?

I would fucking kill my parents if they named me something stupid like that.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

lol, i like how he did it so he could get the word out about the campain. anyone out there unaware that mccain/palin are running for president?

I wonder how old she'll be when she changes her name. I hope her parents don't make her wait until 18.

And a million lulz at Jackson50's ultimate zing.  That zing just woke me up.

Read this:

"Ciptak, a blood bank employee for the American Red Cross, said he named his third child after John McCain and Sarah Palin to "to get the word out" about the campaign."

I don't really care what candidate that person supports. Giving your child a certain name just to help a person's campaign should be enough for child services to come in. That's just terrible.

I guess that is better than the name Barack Biden Obama... that would be even wierder sounding

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Eh, there are worse things to be called - at least she has a normal first name.

A girl in my home town recently had her name changed by the court after her parents called her "Tula does the hula from Hawaii"