By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:
Oyvoyvoyv said:
kirby007 said:
the point of that one is that those pink ones disappear
That happens because it is an animation... I'm still thinking that's a semi-cheater one (no offense to the poster of it).

No, he means that after a while MORE of them start disappearing than just the one space that goes around.  Supposedly ALL the pink dots will disappear, but I've never gotten all of them to, only some.

I experienced it on a big screen if you focus then on the middle.. really amazing

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

An epic thread this be.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions
kirby007 said:
I wonder if you can get e serious headache from looking at these things

i did

Mind-blown.

the pink dot one was cool!