By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - important question about LBP bundle

There is a LBP bundle available here for 400 euros, which is quite cheap and has put me on the edge of buying it.

there is also a store that gives 10% discount on all consoles (which makes it 360 euros) up till 2 november.originally, the LBP bundle would fall within the discount, and its also on the flyer. But now that the game is delayed, it doesnt fall within the discount period, while it is on the flyer. the clerk told me it isn't possible anymore..

are they in their rights or has the consumer been stolen ?

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

they are in their rights.. not their fault it's delayed...

Off topic: Which Dutch Store Neos? Could that mean I can get a 360.. with the cash back action.. & an extra 10%??

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
they are in their rights.. not their fault it's delayed...

Off topic: Which Dutch Store Neos? Could that mean I can get a 360.. with the cash back action.. & an extra 10%??

Bartsmit, and yea, you can get an arcade with cashback + 10% for 131 euros till 2 november. You can get the flyer at any store or if you have it received in the mail (the real mail)

is nikkom right guys? help Neos out!

Have you asked if you could pay for the bundle now (and receive the discount), then take delivery of it when they receive their shipment?

As for the original issue, I think NiKKoM is correct.

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
Have you asked if you could pay for the bundle now (and receive the discount), then take delivery of it when they receive their shipment?

As for the original issue, I think NiKKoM is correct.

yea i asked that, said it wasn't possible =(