By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Phony Flier tries to trick VA voters to vote on wrong day for Democrats

http://hamptonroads.com/2008/10/phony-flier-says-virginians-vote-different-days

This is sickening that they would actually take the time to do such a thing and I hope that they get caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.   It's a Class 1 misdemenor in VA to do this, and they deserve to be locked up for a long time if you ask me.

What some people claim ACORN to have done is not the same as this as this is TRUE Voter Fraud.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

anyone stupid enough to fall for this doesnt deserve to vote.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Yeah that is crap. The FEC will investigate it though...

The Virginia GOP is crooked as hell. I remember in '06, flyers were mailed to Democrats saying their precincts have changed.. its ok though, we still won the election. I believe those responsible (part of a 527 organization, if i remember correctly) were caught aqnd are currently serving a very long prison sentence.

damkira said:

The Virginia GOP is crooked as hell. I remember in '06, flyers were mailed to Democrats saying their precincts have changed.. its ok though, we still won the election. I believe those responsible (part of a 527 organization, if i remember correctly) were caught aqnd are currently serving a very long prison sentence.

You'd think then that they'd learn.   Are they (GOP) a special kind of stupid there in VA?

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network
damkira said:

My groups play it straight though ;)

I thought the Democrats were the ones who were committing all the voter fraud problems? Why would the Republican Party lie to me?

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
I thought the Democrats were the ones who were committing all the voter fraud problems? Why would the Republican Party lie to me?

they didnt.  this is just more democrat propaganda against republicans, clearly.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
akuma587 said:

they didnt.  this is just more democrat propaganda against republicans, clearly.

This is logical, captain!

MrBubbles said:
akuma587 said:

Just like Ashley "B" Todd?

Get your Portable ID!