By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - NEW KILLZONE 2 trailer : BEST GRAPHICS EVER confirmed

^^^it's a PS3 exclusive(made by sony)

Around the Network

Here is my attempt at embedding.  Looks great though.  May have to plop down some dough for a PS3 if this turns out to have good gameplay.

uno said:
This does look really good. I think better than Gears 2. Some of the animation is as though the torso and lower body move independently. The legs look good jumping over stuff but the weight of their walk looks a little off. I might pick this up for my PC. Maybe.

You might have to wait a long time for it then...

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

WHOA! man thats out of this world

JaggedSac said:

Here is my attempt at embedding.  Looks great though.  May have to plop down some dough for a PS3 if this turns out to have good gameplay.

How fluid are the controls?  That is the most important aspect of a console FPS game.  Few get the stickiness right.  I might tell my wife to upgrade my Christmas standalone blu-ray player to a PS3.

Around the Network

I think I have seen better graphics on PS3.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:

what people seem to get confused with is still graphics and graphics in motion. killzone 2 looks so crap in still images, but so effin' sexy when in motion. same with uncharted. maybe you're doing the same thing?

uno said:
This does look really good. I think better than Gears 2. Some of the animation is as though the torso and lower body move independently. The legs look good jumping over stuff but the weight of their walk looks a little off. I might pick this up for my PC. Maybe.

your pc wouldn't happen to be a ps3 would it? because if not then this game is never going to be played by you.

JaggedSac said:
JaggedSac said:

How fluid are the controls?  That is the most important aspect of a console FPS game.  Few get the stickiness right.  I might tell my wife to upgrade my Christmas standalone blu-ray player to a PS3.

well you get an internet browser on TV(youtube on big TV),bluray player,video store to rent online movies cheap(video store),and ability fir the hardwar to be updated,,,plus a gaming console,,,,,really it's no brainer

DOATS1 said:
tuoyo said:

what people seem to get confused with is still graphics and graphics in motion. killzone 2 looks so crap in still images, but so effin' sexy when in motion. same with uncharted. maybe you're doing the same thing?

Probably.  The games I am thinking of I have only seen pictures and not video clips.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

SpartanFX said:
JaggedSac said:
JaggedSac said:

well you get an internet browser on TV(youtube on big TV),bluray player,video store to rent online movies cheap(video store),and ability fir the hardwar to be updated,,,plus a gaming console,,,,,really it's no brainer

...And that Divx Video on demand tie in with the new firmware - can't say how good that is yet, haven't tried it myself yet

Proud Sony Rear Admiral