By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tell your PSN ID right here Just saying

Mine is MeanDrunkR2D2. Currently playing demos and waiting for some good august game releases. :)

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

PSN TyePhoid_PAL

Ynwa.

Tispower said:
In my sig, and I own R:FOM, RR7, and Motorstorm-albeit that game doesnt seem to work =(

Did you upgrade to the time trial without getting the last patch first on Motorstorm?  If so, delete the time trial, load motorstorm and get the patch (might have to choose online), then redownloaded the time trial. 

I did download a patch, not sure whether it's the latest, downloaded around March/April. And yeah, I do have the time trial, although I didn't download it, so it wasn't me who had to read instruction etc. Atm, you load the game, it comes up with Playstation 3, then goes blank, and doesn't do anything =(

One person's experience or opinion never shows the general consensus

PSN ID: Tispower

MSN: tispower1@hotmail.co.uk

It's in my signature mates.

Feel free to add me as I'll most likely be adding everyone anyhow.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Around the Network

AssassinKiller7, Wii code: I need the lan adapter, XBL same as PSN ID AssassinKiller7

Sicilian is my name
i own:
Rfom
COD 3
thats all for online games

I am better at Call of Duty 3 though....i dont really care for fall of man that much.
my hi score online for COD 3 is:
Kills-146 Deaths- 36
my best score online for Rfom is:
Kills-26 Deaths-6

As you can tell the rounds are alot longer in call of duty---my high score was in a 45:00 minute map

Predicted end of gen Results

PS3--------58,000,000  Ps3 takes the lead it late 2009 and never loses the lead again

Wii---------43,000,000 Wii fade starts to die out in summer 2008 and sales decrease

Xbox 360----27,000,000 

my psn id is sleepyk. add me on the friends list if you want to.

Scruff7 - aren't i imaginative!?!

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

Joeykanga

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"