By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears of War 2 video: Blockbuster Entertainment

Around the Network

Saw this earlier today--removing the blood makes me sad

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

10 more days...jjusstt ten morre.

xbox live co op, here i come yeaahhh

Gow 2 is going to be HUUUUUUGe!!

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
10 more days...jjusstt ten morre.

xbox live co op, here i come yeaahhh

X        Live                 Co ---                         Op    p        p          p!                               Ahhhhhhhh

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:

What do you mean?? I can't watch the video because it just wont load, but the game is bloodier then anything you have ever seen, you will almost drown in blood so to speak

SleepWaking said:
thekitchensink said:

What do you mean?? I can't watch the video because it just wont load, but the game is bloodier then anything you have ever seen, you will almost drown in blood so to speak

In the video they say that they removed the blood, but really its only an option in the menu (an option that hardly anyone will use I predict).

Consoles Owned: XBOX 360, Wii, DS and PSP.

Vaza said:
SleepWaking said:
thekitchensink said:

In the video they say that they removed the blood, but really its only an option in the menu (an option that hardly anyone will use I predict).

That's weird, is some part of the game the blood is a fundemental gameplay issue, that part would be really weird without the blood. Will check it out next time.