By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music videos thread - Share your creations!

@ Dazkarieh
I liked your Zelda rendition. So far I've butchered the Nintendo themes so I'm staying away from them until I get better (especially with the drums).

Here's one of my earlier ones: Hopefully I'll be able to do the drums later (really suck at the drums).

Around the Network
Dazkarieh said:

celine, thanks :)

TruckOSaurus, the songs are small... but it's enough. It already gives me headaches (in a good way) to make everything perfect.

Here it is my new version The Legend of Zelda theme.

I didn't put a lot of effort on this one. It take about half an hour to complete it, and the goal was to test the output settings of my capture card. Also, it's hard to do this kind of arrangements without a balance board (I'll get it soon).

Even though, it count with some special guests to perform with me xD

I think I've seen that drummer somewhere before...

You're definately starting to tighten up the band. Nice violin on that one. You'll get by with a little help from your friends.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:

I think I've seen that drummer somewhere before...

You're definately starting to tighten up the band. Nice violin on that one. You'll get by with a little help from your friends.

I'm sure you saw the drummer before... it's Ringo Star (Beatles) xD Read the comments on the video.

DrJay, nice one :)

Do you own the balance board? If yes, can you tell me if it can be used during the overdubbing process? I'm asking this because on other forums asked me that question, and I actually hadn't thought about it. I would really be disappointed if I could use it only on the drum mode and not when recording.

I am so enjoying this game!

OMG... you picked exactly the idea I had for the next video... Woman performed by Lennon Mii! I love that song and yours it's beautiful! Very nice performance :)

In these last few days I didn't have time to play it... but I'll soon be posting new videos!

We have to make a song version together one of these days... :)

Around the Network

My balance board arrived on Friday and I've been trying the drum mode. Once again, I have to congratulate Nintendo for their lessons! I'm a drummer and it was lovely to go through all the lessons I had in the past. I can guarantee that whomever finish all lessons in the right way can go to a real drum and play around.

In the end, I made another theme. The final result isn't one of my favourites, but I surely had fun doing it. I only make real efforts on the drum. Here it is:

Are we still sharing or is there a new thread around? Either way, here's my latest - Woman!

I just can't stop playing this game, it's so much fun

Impressive work all around, guys. Keep 'em coming!

You know what.... Fuck all you " "gamers" " (yeah that's right, double inverted commas) I like the look of this game, my only beef is I am not interested in Wii Fit but it seems the drums are a totally different experience without them.... although it's only the one type of drums right? or are there other instruments that use the board. (does the piano have foot pedals?)

I'm with ya! I think it's weird that people who can't figure out Wii Music think they're somehow more hard core gamer than the gamers that Can figure out Wii Music. So weird, since it's such an amazing game.

I haven't really gotten into the whole fancy Drums-with-balance board aspect, but I do believe that Drums are the only use of the balance board. The piano uses foot pedals, but by pressing button on the remote, not balance board.

If you like the idea of this game, you should definitely do yourself a favor and get it - then share with the rest of us!