By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Music videos thread - Share your creations!

This thread is to share your creations in Wii Music, as also to comment others'.

So here it is: my videos so far.

For these videos I focused mainly on the arrangement and music itself. I completely forgot Mii's animations... I'll leave that to a second stage. Sometime some beats are off tempo, but... oh well, it's fine by now.

BTW, the video is awful and I'll upload it in the future with better quality, I just get the capture card today and I didn't get the software settings imediatelly to make the capture ok, but I simply wanted to share it now and will explore that part in the future.

Comments and sugestions are welcome :)

Around the Network

Huh... embedding didn't work. Oh well, I'll just link ya.

This work isn't mine, but it is a great 10 minute demostration of various wii-music songs. I enjoyed listening to it, I'm sure you all will too.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=mP8O_Ye1dFk

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

I'd say both songs sounded a little percussion-heavy. The melody was kind of drowned out. I definitely think you're on to something with that gong in Chariots of Fire, though.

The Animal Crossing theme sounded a little disjointed. You need to tighten up those tracks so that they sound like they're playing together. I haven't played Wii Music yet, but I'm betting this will be the biggest challenge in the game, so don't be discouraged. It takes bands a lot of time playing together before they can meld on the same wavelength.

I hope you'll post more videos when you've made some refinements.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

hehe nice! =D

NightstrikerX said:

Huh... embedding didn't work. Oh well, I'll just link ya.

This work isn't mine, but it is a great 10 minute demostration of various wii-music songs. I enjoyed listening to it, I'm sure you all will too.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=mP8O_Ye1dFk

I finally got around to watching this. There was some good stuff in there. Here's the second video from that guy, and he gets a little more experimental. I particularly like the Legend of Zelda a capella trio:

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

I didn't improvise much but I think Swan Lake has a nice melody and this shows its elegance. What I like here is that I was able to teach my 2 year old son the timing to hit the gong for accents.

Dr Jay, very nice indeed :) Clean and beautiful. The Swan Lake was an excellent choice for the arrangement.

famousringo, of course I won't be discourage. All suggestions are welcomed. And, most of all, I'm having lots of fun and pleasure doing this videos ;)

This is actually one of the videos that came with Wii Music (made by the Nintendo staff) but really shows how versatile this title can be:

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Reggae:

Wii Music rocks!!

but i haven't made a good video yet, i just try out the instruments!! :P

Mii Maestro is the best!! :P

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

DrJay said:
This is actually one of the videos that came with Wii Music (made by the Nintendo staff) but really shows how versatile this title can be:

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Reggae:

Wow, that sounds like a completely different arrangement from the original song. For comparison, this arrangement sounds similar to the original song. Just to get a idea.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Km0opZjxhWY

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?