By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sonic Unleashed Wii. Will it be the superior version?

Alot of hands-on articles with HD versions always say the framerate drops and I think they say it might have slow downs. Also that the Were-Hog sections control bad.

I havent read any Wii previews but from all the Wii footage thats been released lately it defintly keeps up with the HD versions in Visuals and it looks smoother IMO.

I made a thread about this same subject on SW:TFU and the Wii version did turn out to get a better reviews.....at least from IGN.

Check out the latest trailer for Wii below.

Around the Network

that rarely happens but its always a possibility. I doubt it though and should it matter really?

Sure.
If you own an HD console and a Wii wouldnt you want the better version?

Who knows. It's look pretty damn sweet so far though. I'll be picking up the PS3 version however. [My CONSOLE'S COMING NEXT WEEK!!!!]

4 ≈ One

Yeah when it comes to my house it will be 360 flavor.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network
Valkyria00 said:
Sure.

But that is subjective to what you define as better. They will probably have some different features, and run slightly different, but at their core they are the same experience.

If you prefer motion controls over HD sound and graphics, is really the only major difference seeing as this title doesnt support online. If it did the choice would probably be more obvious.

And going by metacritice average only matters if the difference is 10 or more really which i doubt will happen.

Beja-Beja said:
Valkyria00 said:
Sure.

But that is subjective to what you define as better. They will probably have some different features, and run slightly different, but at their core they are the same experience.

If you prefer motion controls over HD sound and graphics, is really the only major difference seeing as this title doesnt support online. If it did the choice would probably be more obvious.

And going by metacritice average only matters if the difference is 10 or more really which i doubt will happen.

Well Im not really talking about scores though I guess I know why you might think that.

Id easily play a fast paces game that doesnt break in visuals than a game that says HD and breaks in visuals + slows down.

it might be, and if it is, ill buy that version. (its between the ps3 and wii for me.)