By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Animal Crossing?

Not sure if I will be getting this. Got the Gamecube version and was quite addicted for a bit but after getting the biggest house upgrade there wasn't really much to make me go back. Unlike Harvest Moon where there is always something to keep you coming back. I guess with the online option it is much more interesting going to visit other people's towns which makes it worth the purchase. Will have to look into how the online works to decide.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

Never played a version of animal crossing but with how excited everyone is I might have to pick this up.

^^ You should. Its a highly addicting game that will keep you coming back for more every day for a long long time.

Ugh never been a big fan of AC and I really don't feel like trying it haha.

i have never played animal crossing before, i am not exited for it but if the online features of the game is good i might buy it.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I won't be getting it. After AC:WW and The Sims, I know that I cannot trust myself with such games. I have a very addictive personality with those games, and I am going to be careful about buying sim games.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS