By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar Hero gets reviewed by 1up

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3170921

Around the Network

You've been told a dozen times - DO NOT POST THREADS WITH ONLY A LINK.

It's okay if you only link to the article, but you have to at least include some content. It's highly annoying, pretty much everybody in the entire internet hates it, and you're starting to piss me off too now.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I'm only going with a warning for now, but Thetonestarr pretty much summed up why. Stop it. If we wanted to make threads with just links, we could probably get a robot or monkey to do that. Provide some insight on the subject.

so how did they rate it? dont want to give anyone but this site traffic.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

MontanaHatchet said:
I'm only going with a warning for now, but Thetonestarr pretty much summed up why. Stop it. If we wanted to make threads with just links, we could probably get a robot or monkey to do that. Provide some insight on the subject.

silly Monty, a simple robot or monkey would not be able to handle such a tank.....but......if we combine the two ideas.....

Yes that just might work, I will begin construction of a robot monkey immediately!

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
so how did they rate it? dont want to give anyone but this site traffic.

A-, the same as Rock Band 2

woops, A-

Now that seems like a pretty fair review compared to that IGN one. I have to say if the fundamentals are here, I don't understand why extras, even if they work good or not, should influence a review score so much.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

so it is as good as Wii Music? Astounding.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.