lwhatee

I hope u are right

**Slash**

I was not joking ...

tedsteriscool

it is not the final boss hopefully

Time to Work !

Around the Network

bosss battle looks lame, u are just on a float and u chainsaw its tenticle untill its head comes out.

the liviathon and goliath battles of resistance look far far better imo

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

looks very repetive.

shoot, roll, chainsaw.

@Jo21,

that is true

but from what I have seen, RE2 leviathan boss battle are looked similar except u use a missle launcher ...

Time to Work !

Everyone should view the IGN video preview to get a look at a nice looking boss battle. Very Panzer Dragoonish. But that boss battle looked pretty lame, but maybe it was just the beginning of the battle.

Around the Network

I mean I guess the monster itself looked pretty cool, especially when it came onto the dock or whatever it is, but the battle didn't seem so amazing. The Leviathan looked cooler imo, but we'll see. It's a very small portion of the game. Are there any other leaked battles?

the beginning was boring, but the head was kind of cool.

But God of War and Shadow of the Colossus are MUCH better in creating huge creatures.

It was on casual maybe itll be exciting on higher difficulties?

Here is a look at a much cooler and large boss fight.

Actually, it looks like it is the same boss.

well gears1 wasnt to much of a boss ridden game, but gears 2 should have a few in imo.

i hope they bring a better final boss than the final boss in gears 1

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...