By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FF 13 ps3 sales vs FF 13 360 sales

very easy because the ps3 version is exclusive in Japan, and for the first final fantasy on a console japan usually makes up up 1/3-40% of the sales (second or third would 50%).

It would be more interesting to ask which will sell more in the west. Even then PS3 would have the edge because userbases would be very similar in 2010 and a game like final fantasy would favor ps3.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

its obvious

Playstation 3

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The PS3 version will destroy the 360 version, Because FF13 is still an exclusive in Japan, where it matter's most. If anyone doubts that, you need to open your eyes.

Smashed said:
The PS3 version will destroy the 360 version, Because FF13 is still an exclusive in Japan, where it matter's most. If anyone doubts that, you need to open your eyes.

hey i already knew it was an exclusive in japan and rpgs sells the most in japan, i just wanted to see what most people would say, so dont try to flame me 

iceissac92 said:
Smashed said:

hey i already knew it was an exclusive in japan and rpgs sells the most in japan, i just wanted to see what most people would say, so dont try to flame me 

Flame you? What.. That was in NO way flaming you, hell I wasn't even directing that to you, it was directed too whoever doubted that it's not needed in Japan, but most people here already know.

Around the Network
Smashed said:
iceissac92 said:
Smashed said:

Flame you? What.. That was in NO way flaming you, hell I wasn't even directing that to you, it was directed too whoever doubted that it's not needed in Japan, but most people here already know.

i'm just joking lol

i will bought all the FF13 on day one.

thats 2 ps3 game one psp :)