By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which Wii FPS should I buy?

Well I'm seeing the 4 player split screen for 007 to trump WaW in terms of local play atm.. also I've heard that WaW will have 8 players online where as 007 has been confirmed as having 12..

I know that doesn't mean anything if the gameplay is rubbish.. Mighty tempting though..

Around the Network

Get Cod it shapes up to be quite nice, and then get the Conduit when it's out.

Guess which one I'd pick. Also, split screen multiplayer should be in every shooter.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316: "Guess which one I'd pick. Also, split screen multiplayer should be in every shooter."

I agree which is why I'm so undecided on this.. Also the fact that The Conduit will be my 'Online FPS' next year.. I want a good multiplayer FPS and I love James Bond.. Also I hated CoD 3 for Wii but that game was full of problems..

Need previews and trailers!

COD 3 was horrible. This one should be better than that. On the other hand, I am obligated to buy QoS because I am a huge Bond fan. LOL

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

seems like they allow more multiplayer in Bond

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Bond isnt looking so hot. Of course some neat online multiplayer modes have been confirmed, so id wait for some reviews first (either critic or fan). CoD5 kind of bummed me out since id doesnt have customizable controls. As a MoHH2 player, i dont think i could comfortable go backwards in controls. Im waiting for The Conduit.

Wait rewievs,if you aren´t sure

That actually all depends. Me personally im more interested in Call of DUty: world at war. Im interested in the online component of that one. Though its gonna have nothing against "the conduit" when that comes out in FEbruary.hah

I would say MOH:H2 but as you said it doesn't have online in Australia so that kills 50% of the game, i recommend you to wait for videos or reviews to see wich one will be better.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||