By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who has gotton their copy of LBP?

Got it yesterday and I have to admit I'm really impressed with it.  I bought it for my kids and had no intention of playing it.  So far I've got about 8 hours into it and can't believe how awesome it is.  It's got to be one of the funnest games ever.    

Around the Network

-_-

I got it... really cool game. I have played about an hour with it. Still hooked on FC2 at the moment though. When I am done with that, I am going to finish Fable 2, and then jump into LBP. I am guessing there will be a lot of great player content by then.

Great game!

I got it yesterday, and beat all the story levels. It is fucking awesome. I'm going back now to get all the items but I only have about 60% so far; which is several hundred already. Also can't wait for the servers to go up...

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering
if they've made a difference. The Marines don't
have that problem." -President Ronald Reagan

PSN: southpawHokieVT

How many levels is does it have?

I've beaten about 5 level I just pased the level were the floor is on fire.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

Around the Network

I hope WOM is HUGE for this game

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Unfortunately, no....maybe when I get a job[within 3 weeks]

^_^

I haven't counted, but I think there are about 30 levels with about 30 more challenge levels. It isn't 30 short levels though. Some of them took me over 15 minutes to beat without having to restart.

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering
if they've made a difference. The Marines don't
have that problem." -President Ronald Reagan

PSN: southpawHokieVT

Got mine on sat I must say another goty contender aside from mgs4
and the music in LBP fits perfectly especially in the third level xD

I have it. It is the most innovative game I have ever played. Mgs4 however, the still the best game I've ever, and probably will ever play.