By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Iron man hints at capt. america movie, but.....

But one has already been made!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_America_(1990_film)

I have it on a recorded VHS tape lol. I'm going to try and watch it real soon, since I haven't seen it since I was about 7 or 8 yrs old.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Actually I'm fairly sure it's more hinting at an Avengers movie, which I thought was in production, but I could be getting that confused with the Justice League movie.

I thought an avengers movie was already confirmed though?

I really hope they do make a justice league movie though. Or at least a Batman/superman movie (the contrast of a dark gotham city, and brighter... damnit, I forgot superman's city. Anyway, it would be interesting.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I think Superman's is Metropolis. I'm more certain on the Justice League movie than the Avengers one. But regardless whether it is a Captain America movie or an Avengers movie captain America will be in it. So I guess it's not like you were wrong anyway.

Cap's movie IS on the way. From what I read in Wizard Magazine, it takes place entirely during WWII. I expect it to be awesome. Comic book movies have been pretty kick ass lately.

Around the Network

except spidey 3.. But then again, I re-watched spidey 1, the best in the series, and found it cheesy. TDK spoiled me I guess.

Captain America, Thor and Avengers movies are all confirmed. This is the current schedule of Marvel films through 2011:

X-Men Origins: Wolverine-2009
Iron Man 2-2010
Thor-2010
The First Avenger: Captain America-2011
Spiderman 4-2011
The Avengers-2011

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I remember this movie.
It was good! I like Caption America so an movie about him will be good.

You watched that thing in 99??

^_^

Okay skeezer, I guess you CAN count :P