By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I will see what kind of doll I have in a minute and post here.

Around the Network

Now in stock, 1 extra theresa doll for trade so I have 5 extra hammer dolls and 1 extra theresa if anyone is interested. Also looking to hire mass murdering evil character to kill my husband who refuses to divorce =).

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Damn, I got a hammer doll.

vgchartz is plagued by hammer....

OK when I get my skill up Ill see what I get, I may need to take yu up on the wife killing, my first wife gets unhappy everytime I leave town now.

Do I still pay divorce penalty if I kill her? Or is it just another crime.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

No divorce fee my last husband died to bandits in front of my eyes! The trauma...your wife seems a bit clingy.

I have hammer as well... scratch that, I had hammer, I'm starting my second character. Still unclear if I get a different doll this time or not.

Strategy guide says you to get one of the dolls by going to fable2.com and doing "stuff" and you can only get it that way.

Being logged on XBL freezes my game when I play Fable 2. I've been too busy buying buildings to actually play the game. I'll get a doll soon enough. Then there's the issue of the freezing I need to figure out.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I have Lucien dolls and I need Garth, Reaver or Hammer. Message me on LIVE if you're interested in trading. GT is Gwillstar.

Sublime78, unfortunately you only get one type of doll per Xbox Live account.

Gwillstar said:

I have Lucien dolls and I need Garth, Reaver or Hammer. Message me on LIVE if you're interested in trading. GT is Gwillstar.

Sublime78, unfortunately you only get one type of doll per Xbox Live account.

Why have they done that, it really beyond me why they had to at such an achievement.