By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FFS...Sony is not in Trouble....

After all this crap going around saying that Sony is financially dying, here is why Sony is doing just fine . 1.... Sony is still making profit on their games division so they will not give it up. They make more on Software and PSP/PS2 sales than they lose on PS3 Hardware...So when the PS3 hardware becomes profitable then they are in luck. 2.....Other companies aren't exactly thriving either. eg. Microsoft continues to eat into their profits with the whole RROD issue, and they're share price is falling down too! 3.....Sony have a ton of exclusive games coming out along with Home. They also have a potential mega system seller in Gran Turismo 5. 4.....Sony is planning for the future. They developed The Cell and Blu-Ray because they believe that these technologies can stick around for a while, and they could well be used in the PS4. This means that the PS4 could be the cheapest Next Gen console on the market when the Next Gen comes.....and a cheap PS4 will sell like hotcakes. 5.....Although it's unlikely, If Sony got slaughtered in the rest of this Gen the would still remain in the videogame industry. Eg. In the 2 previous Gens Sony has destroyed Nintendo.....now look at them. 6.....Brand Strength, Loyalty and quality. Sony is 1 of the most recognised brands worldwide. They have alot of brand loyalty and people associate Sony with Quality 7..... Blu-Ray is owning! Look at Iron Man Sales. It's taking off faster than DVD did! 8...... Their laptops, TV's, Walkmans etc are all doing fine. Sales are just slowing down abit because of the economic crisis. 9..... Spiderman 4 will make them billions

Around the Network

After you find it, use it.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

The fact that someone had to make a thread titled "not in trouble" means that SDF is on the defensive.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

LMAO....there isn't 1 of them buttons on a Dualshock 3

this year and the next one will be tough on Sony , best luck for them
btw they are in trouble, the $ and the euro are failing them hard
but i agree not that big trouble

Around the Network

Spider man 4 was confirmed?

AnarchyWest said:

in 2011

blackstar said:
AnarchyWest said:

in 2011

yeah i just went to wikipedia..."In September 2008, Sam Raimi and Tobey Maguire made deals to direct and star in a fourth and fifth film, respectively"

SMcc1887 said:

Well if your using your PS3's Web Browser to type on forums, use this key.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

sega4life said:
SMcc1887 said:

Well if your using your PS3's Web Browser to type on forums, use this key.

I don't think the button performs the same way as the computer.  The start/enter button just exits you out of the keypad from what i remember.