By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Another typical group of McCain supporters in Denver.

@TRM.

I watched the first two minutes of the first video and the entire second video.
They both show extreme stupidity but neither of them showed the aggression that you see in the video of the McCain supporters.

Of course I think none of these videos are representative of the general supporters of either candidate.

Around the Network

A. Obama is not a Muslim

B. Muslims are not terrorists, ask any muslim and they do not condone what the terrorists do in the name of "islam", in fact most muslims hate terrorism more than anyone.

C. Do these people know what a communist is? they are closer to being communist than Obama.

D. I know dozens of people with name Hussein, it's like the name Jones for the majority of the world.

E. Everything else wrong with these stupid fucks.

Rath said:
Also this group is far from typical, if it was typical then ~50% of Americans are like this.

I'm fairly anti-American and even I think that its probably closer to 1-2% that are this stupid.

The group is typical of American conservatives, not Americans. You can find the same sort of rants all over right-wing message boards such as freerepublic and redstate. It is most certainly typical thinking from conservatives.

Lol Republicans are rednecks.

Yay Generalizations! I'm conservative and I am nothing like that. Dont cast all Republicans out to be these ignorant minorities of hate mongers. Because your distrust and hate of Republicans makes you just as ignorant as them.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

I wonder if Obama was really a communist and he would raise taxes fr everyone, would the black people still vote for him?

NO EDUCATION NO EDUCATION!

and also, sine when was american a type of government?

numonex said:

No, that's what the video is trying to say, but it's not true.

Rednecks are Republicans. But they are a small part of the republican party.

TheRealMafoo said:
numonex said:

No, that's what the video is trying to say, but it's not true.

Rednecks are Republicans. But they are a small part of the republican party.

They USED to be a small part of the Republicans.  Not anymore.  That's why the real Republicans need a new party.

Let's not pretend that these remarks are exclusive to a few rednecks. I've seen plenty of well dressed republican politicians and other people saying similar things on youtube videos of American TV networks (even if they tone down their language a bit).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957