By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable II Gameplay thread

I decided to make this thread because whereas I hate to add to the multitude of various Fable threads on here none of them are really in relation to the actual gameplay and I didn't want to derail one of them (like the review thread).

There doesn't seem to be any mods on right now, and don't really want to bother with an *Official Fable II thread (that should be starcrafts job anyway :D) 

At any rate here can be an Unofficial Fable II thread to chat about in game experiences and whatnot, general discussion allowed.  yay!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network

I'll start. I'm having a couple problems. Does anyone knoe how to feed the demon door in the Cemetery Meat? I have tried but I keep eating it. (now, Im fat, damnit!)

Also, has anyone recieved the Goth Achievement yet. I'm pretty sure I've done everything. the only thing is I haven't found black dye yet for my hair, but it seems to start black, is this not so? Is my hair really dark brown and thus I have to find black hair dye?

I apreciate the help.

i love how you can steal someone elses wife, and how after i finish being unfaithful my wife walked into the house and saw us together and gave me a gift.

HA HA! yeah.

I had one guy say, 'Hey now! that's my wife you're playin with!". I still ran off with her. then killed her.

Feed the cemetery Demon Door meet by kicking a chicken at it's mouth.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Thats why themn chickens are there! Ha Ha Ha! thanks starcraft!. sweetness!

OFF topic but...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://xboxer.tv/Sco-Nate_He-man.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.xboxer.tv/2008/05/models_wanted_for_fable_ii_cos.html&h=800&w=551&sz=57&hl=en&start=234&um=1&usg=__H0l729eXyJQHmoq7rMBCfqNWea4=&tbnid=Fi7Nw7HGBnNtWM:&tbnh=143&tbnw=98&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfable%2BII%2Bpics%26start%3D216%26ndsp%3D18%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

Models Wanted for Fable II cosplay humiliation pics
Oh dear. This could go horribly wrong.

Lionhead are actively seeking fans of Fable who would like to appear in the sequel. And by fans, we don't mean 'people who quite enjoyed Fable', we mean 'Mentalist Fable Otaku who enjoy dressing up'.

To spice up the interior background textures in the forthcoming sequel, Lionhead are asking for Fable obsessives to send in photos of themselves in a suitably heroic pose. The best (we use the term lightly) of these will be turned into portraits that will be used to decorate some locations in the new game.

Lionhead recommend donning a suitable costume and, ideally, performing some kind of action found in the original game.

If you are going to enter, please by all means send your efforts to us to have a look at. We offer absolutely no prize whatsoever, but we will laugh at you. A lot.

IS THAT RUBANG !!!!! LOL

i love the sacrificing the peasents to that cult of shadows or something. these are 3rd pair of robes, i can never get out those sacrifice stains. LOL

Buy up a lot of property and stores. Keep your 360 on, stand around and make lots of easy money.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Am I the only one here playing a good character? lol

Just wanted to throw one thing out there. A guy telling me how horny I make him.....FABLE 2 ENCOURAGES GAY MARIAGE!

PS3 Trophies