By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil 5 producer - Wii couldn’t handle title screen of RE5

I expect to see the best title screen EVER!!! Hope Capcom don't disappoint..... =/

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

lol

and RE5 certainly looks better than a glorified RE4

''Hadouken!''

The Anarchyz said:
So Masachika Kawata says that only "The power of teh Cell" and "The power of teh Xenos" can handle THE TITLE SCREEN??? so THE TITLE SCREEN is not a simple pre-rendered video??? My god...

No the Wii can’t handle video didn’t you know that!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

If the title screen is 1080p and requires more memory that the Wii has available then he is true ...the Wii cant handle the title screen.

Nobody has seen the title screen here ,if he says such a thing it can be true cant it?

@blackstar: Dante? where's DMC for the Wii?? -.-

I'm not hating Capcom cause there's still MH3, but they should watch out what they say, they are insulting a huge userbase with that kind of crap, and it's not the first time they do it, far from it.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

and how can this be an insult to Wii owners?

if the Wii can't handle something than it can't handle something; nothing insulting about that

''Hadouken!''

trestres said:
@libellule: Games take more than a year to develop, such ignorance is not allowed here.

==> it depends of the game. Some games can be quicker to make than others. Also we are +1 year away of E32007, and SF4/RE5 are still not for the Wii and PES09 is delayed.

Also I believe most of the devs finally accepted that the Wii would be a giant hit only after the beginning of this year.

==> free guess from you

Games should start arriving next year. And don't forget that not all third parties will support the Wii seriously, with Capcom being one of them.

==> free claim from you

Thanks for trying though, but that wasn't too intelligent.

==> At least I was logical with the fact :

Wii = poor third party support, go ask Kawata if you dont understand ...

Time to Work !

trestres said:
@blackstar: Dante? where's DMC for the Wii?? -.-

I'm not hating Capcom cause there's still MH3, but they should watch out what they say, they are insulting a huge userbase with that kind of crap, and it's not the first time they do it, far from it.

i believe he meant the ps2 but he just said wii for no reason and who knows what the screen title looks like

maybe he meant it

Ajax said:

and how can this be an insult to Wii owners?

if the Wii can't handle something than it can't handle something; nothing insulting about that

By comparing it to the PS2 when it is far superior! If he mentioned the GC then that would be ok, for me at least :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

ps2 ftw !

Check out my game about moles ^