By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil 5 producer - Wii couldn’t handle title screen of RE5

The main problem this generation is repition. Sequel after sequel. Same concept after same concept. And why? Because of expensive costs on HD consoles + the hate of nintendo. If people loved nintendo, we wouldn't have this problem. And with the ecoomy, it's only going to get worse.

Around the Network
kanariya said:
lol bitter fans can't play RE5 on Wii.

RE5 looks awesome no doubt.

This is true.  It looks awesome and it should.  It will also control like crap and have terrible gameplay though, like every other RE except one.  I'm sure we all know which one that is.  That is also not an opinion, it's a fact.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Wow.

That producer pwned the Wii.

O.o

Is dissing the Wii that serious? The Wii doesn't need that game. At the end of the day, it will still be leading in software and console sales despite not having these critically acclaimed titles. Something that PS3 nor 360 can do.

And this is coming from a guy who is about to get rid of his Wii for a PS3.

Friend Code : 2878 - 9590 - 0767

tres you should get a 360 or a ps3 instead of a wii maybe you would like those better.

OT: This must hurt if you are a hardcore wii fanboy.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:
tres you should get a 360 or a ps3 instead of a wii maybe you would like those better.

No, it doesn't hurt. Tres is just a whiner. Most hardcore Nintendo fans remember comments about RE4 never being on the PS2, so we know better.

Yes, I'm a Nintendo fan, but I that's because of their games. I'm also an Insomniac fan, because of their games. And an S-E fan.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Not really that big of a deal. It's probably true. The guy can make an observation. Now lets see if he can deliver us a good game.

PS360 doesn't handle The Conduit title screen. No Motion sensing nor IR interface.

That man got powned by me. How does that feels buddy?

LordTheNightKnight said:
ctk495 said:

No, it doesn't hurt. Tres is just a whiner. Most hardcore Nintendo fans remember comments about RE4 never being on the PS2, so we know better.

Yes, I'm a Nintendo fan, but I that's because of their games. I'm also an Insomniac fan, because of their games. And an S-E fan.

well, RE4 was supposed to be for PS2 from the Very beginning.  then Nintendo got in the way.  but that didn't matter since that announcement was in 2001(or 2002) and the PS2 was getting AAA titles left and right.  in the end it was Capcom who was paying the price for doing that lame decision.

superbeast1370 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
ctk495 said:

well, RE4 was supposed to be for PS2 from the Very beginning.  then Nintendo got in the way.  but that didn't matter since that announcement was in 2001(or 2002) and the PS2 was getting AAA titles left and right.  in the end it was Capcom who was paying the price for doing that lame decision.

Nintendo didn't "get in the way". But you calling it a "lame decision" just screams "fanboy".

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs