By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 Public beta details

Important Resistance 2 Beta Dates

With the Resistance 2 public beta now in full swing, we wanted to make you aware of a few important dates for those in North America.

• The open application process will close today at 4 p.m. PDT. If you haven’t applied yet, head to http://beta.myresistance.net/apply.
  • Today is not your last chance! Much like with the LittleBigPlanet beta, USA Today will be distributing (hundreds of) codes on their site beginning next Tuesday.
  • The download servers will shut down on Wednesday, October 29 at 5 p.m. PDT. What’s that mean exactly? You won’t be able to download the beta after this date.
  • We’ll be shutting down the beta servers on Thursday, October 30 at 11:59 p.m PDT. After that, you’ll need a retail copy of R2 to continue playing this first-person shooter.

Link:  http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/10/24/important-resistance-2-beta-dates/

Well, looks like the public beta for R2 is getting quite more public in the coming days.

Around the Network

I have a question, does everyone who applied for the Beta get in?

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

:

blackstar said:
:

160gb model coming out soon

I like the Beta a lot. Coop is lots of fun with 8 people, everyone works good together, its awesome. Haven't tried other multi mode yet though. Tomorrow perhaps.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
iceissac92 said:
blackstar said:
:< i need a ps3 soon or i'll quit this site

160gb model coming out soon

not where I live ,, we still get the 40 gig model

When will europe have a public beta.

what Tbone said.. iwant public beta too !

Check out my game about moles ^

I'm in Europe, and I'm playing the public BETA

And I'm telling you something. This game makes me wanna piss on my CoD case, *thinks of all the time wasted on that shit in comparison*.

I hope Europe will have its own beta also the release is like 3 weeks from Us release.