By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria Chronicles is impressive.

There seems to be little hype around this game already. I played the demo just a while ago and ended up playing the same mission three times... it was just pure art. The graphics, I would say, are much more pleasing to see than even Metal Gear. It was just beautiful. Everyone should try the demo out :)

Around the Network

yeah this game is awesome

Well I tried the demo and it's really good, but here is the problem: little big planet, motorstorm 2, resistance 2, tomb raider underworld, prince of persia: I wanna try them all! So I won't buy VC, or maybe later if there is a slow ps3 month.

So wait...this is a good sega game? And not a 2nd party sega game like Condemned(monolith) series Sonic Chronicles(bioware). This was internally developed by sega.

How can this be?

Yeah, it's a very good game. The graphics are going for style, not uber-realism. These graphics to MGS4 is kind of apples to oranges. As for the demo, I loved it. DO WANT, and WILL GET. Unfortunately, some other games take priority (LBP, RES2, etc.)

Around the Network

I agree with the OP. The demo was really good and the game is not receiving a lot of hype. Let's keep it that way.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Demo was immense fun

im sure it is an impressive game and i really hope this game sells 1 million in its lifetime.

This game will be fun, can't wait to get it. There are alot of games coming out around the time though. Hopefully this game can sell good.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
dbot said:
I agree with the OP. The demo was really good and the game is not receiving a lot of hype. Let's keep it that way.

I know where you're coming from but I would like this game to make a wave or two. Credit where it's due, you know?  But it is nice sometimes when games aren't hyped to oblivion.