By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
swarley said:
LBP v SMG

Cons
LBP is offensive to Muslims
SMG is offensive to short, fat, Italian Plumbers who loves mushrooms.

I am going to go with LBP......because of McCain/Palin....I now hate plumbers.

And because of Bush/Chenney, I hate Muslims. (Sarcasm of course.)

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

they both rule, but Super Mario Galaxy is one of the best games that exist!! : )

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Wouldn't a more apt comparison be LBP vs. NSMB? They are both 2.5D platformers.

in b4 members that are favorable towards the sony console vote for LBP, and the majority of everyone else votes for SMG.

OH WAIT!

Haven't played LBP yet, I'm sure I will really enjoy it, but right now I believe SMG is still a strong contender for game of the generation.

I might have to actually play LBP to find its appeal because, as it currently stands, I can't tell what's so good about that game. I know that SMG is one of my most treasured games ever. But like I said, I haven't played LBP, so I can't really judge.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Around the Network
Griffin said:
SMG was a busted ass game with bad controls and a camera that was never in the right spot for anything. I don't even know how you could compare that crap with the greatness that is LBP.

If the actual quality of LBP and your opinion on it are as disparate as your opinion and the actual quality of Mario Galaxy are, then i am very afraid for LBP.

OT: There seems little doubt that both will end up being remembered as defining games of the generation.

SMG>>LBP for the simple fact that it doesn't have enoying fanboys breaking everybody's ears about the super duper user generated content of which, for every game that had it, 99% of the outcome is crap because making a map in 2-5 hours doesn't give for a fun one...

I mean really from what I gathered of fanboys, this game is a level creator with a 2D platformer to try it... and most review failing the controls ("plane switching is frustrating" comes in 50% of the reviews)....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Griffin said:
SMG was a busted ass game with bad controls and a camera that was never in the right spot for anything. I don't even know how you could compare that crap with the greatness that is LBP.

So last years Game of the Year was a "busted ass game"?

LOL.

SMG will probably be the most influential platformer of the next 10-15 years. Sad that you're so blind you can't see greatness.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

How about now? Since everyone has played both.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

SMG, since it's the only one I played.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089