By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Round 4: Guess which Sony games these songs are from

I know but it doesn't work. Well that's good for you, cause I'm the best at that game lol =p

Around the Network
Tremble said:
I know but it doesn't work. Well that's good for you, cause I'm the best at that game lol =p

What music player are you using? Maybe you should try with another, like Media Player Classic

I'm having problems with Mediafire, sucks...

The Anarchyz said:
I'm having problems with Mediafire, sucks...

I'm having problems with my Internet connection, but when I can I'll upload it to rapidshare

There, posted my responses. I'm sure I only missed 3 of them. o_O

I want to suggest songs for a special SNES version!!!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Well, for some reason I'm having problems to update the spreadsheet because my Internet connection is acting like dial-up, but when I can I'll update it

Top scores so far
#1 SHMUPGurus 7
#2 Xen 5
= Mirson 5

Well, I finally managed to update the spreadsheet, SHMUPGurus leads now the contest

c0rd said:

Ah, only know half of these. Does anything with SMT in it count as a series?

If not I'm going for Suikoden guesses

Well, I'd count all the Persona/SMT/Devil Summoner as one series, if you really want to know, but you shouldn't want to

Wow... listened to it once and I think I only can figure out 3.... this lowers my self esteem.....

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Wow... listened to it once and I think I only can figure out 3.... this lowers my self esteem.....

Please sumbit, I'd do anything to get more players, even if I have to give free points

Double post