By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MadWorld Boxart! -- Awesome!!

He reminds me alot of hellboy in this cover art. And if its anyhting like that then this game is a deff buy for me!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

^I agree.

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

he reminds me of marv from the sin city novels

.......Meh.

I'll be excited when I actually get a confirmation that this is coming to North America -_-

Nintendo as a whole rocks, NoA sucks bawlz.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
I'll be excited when I actually get a confirmation that this is coming to North America -_-

The game is made by Sega. And It seems pretty clear North America is Sega's target audience with this game.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Good boxart. Simplistic and keeps the comic book style feel in tact. I can't wait to see how this game turns out.

stof said:
thekitchensink said:

The game is made by Sega. And It seems pretty clear North America is Sega's target audience with this game.

Well we know its sega, its just a wonderfull day you know. Because of that we all love this game and nintendo for having the system to play this game on. :)

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Looks fantastic and on the same time sarcastic

nice boxart.

I see too many chainsaw these days..