By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - BIGGEST System Bundle Ever....?

Well looks like MS is pulling out the Big Guns.. err Big Bundles

"Don't think Microsoft are letting up on the 360 bundles this Christmas. They're just getting started. The latest official pack-in deal - exclusive to Sam's Club - is not only the biggest bundle deal we've ever seen, but potentially also the best value. For $349 you get a 60GB Pro console, Lego Indiana Jones, Kung Fu Panda and Guitar Hero III. The full, comes-with-guitar version of Guitar Hero III. With the 60GB unit normally costing $299 by itself, $50 for those three games constitutes what we like to call a bargain. It'll be out mid-November."

Wouldn't be surprised if we see Rockband Bundles next year lol.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

Wow that is an amazing deal!

DAAAAAAAAAmmnnnnnnnn! Thats gonna be HUUUUUGE!

MSFT to Sony: My bundle is bigger than your bundle.

Currently playing on PS3: God of War III

Currently playing on Xbox360: Final Fantasy XIII

Currently playing on NDS: Chrono Trigger

Wow, that's a big _____.

The BuShA owns all!

Around the Network

Holy $hit

Wow why didnt microsoft do this with the original XBOX?

mM

As impressive as it looks, in the end, it's not really that big of deal. You're basically paying 50$ for guitar hero 3, since the other two games were going to be free with a 299$ purchase of 360 pro anyway. BUT 50$ for GH3 with guitar IS a good deal in itself. Sony has no choice but to counter this with some sort of bundles.

reptile168 said:
As impressive as it looks, in the end, it's not really that big of deal. You're basically paying 50$ for guitar hero 3, since the other two games were going to be free with a 299$ purchase of 360 pro anyway. BUT 50$ for GH3 with guitar IS a good deal in itself. Sony has no choice but to counter this with some sort of bundles.

?.... yes you were getting 2 games for $50, now you getting 3 games and a Guitar for $50, for parents that are looking at rough times, this Bundle + Holiday = Priceless

The way Guitar Hero sells, it is a big deal... and I mean Big as in "look how big that bundle is"  lol

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

That's an awesome deal, I was going to pick up the GH3 pack with the wireless guitar and it is still selling for $98 dollars. This is a steal for those who enjoy GH, and those wireless guitars are awesome! That pack is HUGE,....XD.

I hope it comes in some huge box like that, I'm going to love seeing people cart something like that around Bestbuy, knocking over customers and clerks alike.