By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Arc Rise Fantasia - New Trailer

Soriku said:
outlawauron said:
After watching the trailer, it looks like an SD White Knight.

It's a SD Eternal Sonata (environments kinda remind me of ES...) and a Tales game too (battle system kinda similar to Tales and the screen break thing before battle. But ToS/TotA programmers on are this so no surprise.) :P

Anyway...I'm not looking for too many original RPGs. But still, this looks AWESOME!

He must've been talking about the dragons.

Atleast I hope he was, because that's the only comparison I can draw from the two games,

Around the Network

God I want this.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

I'm dying to play this game. I need my RPG fix! I haven't been playing my Wii much lately. Partly because I'm in college now (which rocks by the way) and partly because there aren't many games coming out for Wii. The next one I'm buying is Animal Crossing. I was hoping to buy Little King's story, but it was delayed. Also, I was sthinking about De Blob.

Anyway, this game seems very promising!

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Looking great. Has this been confirmed for the US yet?

@outlaw: I suppose. The guy at ~2:40 did look like the Dark Knight from WKC.

Soriku said:
outlawauron said:

It's a SD Eternal Sonata (environments kinda remind me of ES...) and a Tales game too (battle system kinda similar to Tales and the screen break thing before battle. But ToS/TotA programmers on are this so no surprise.) :P

Anyway...I'm not looking for too many original RPGs. But still, this looks AWESOME!

What? Did you see the gameplay videos for ARF????

Around the Network

i saw tons of bahamuth and a bahamuth fury.

makingmusic476 said:
Looking great. Has this been confirmed for the US yet?

I believe so. It's just been put on Nintendo Power's release list, which is specifically US based... so that seems to be a step in the right direction.

Soriku said:
sc94597 said:
Soriku said:
outlawauron said:

What? Did you see the gameplay videos for ARF????

wat. They've been around since TGS. You should already know this, I think you've posted some gameplay vids yourself O_o

I'm not asking if they are real, I'm asking how you could think that the Tales of Series and ARF have similar battle systems after watching the gameplay videos of ARF.

^

Not really.

Looks like FFX. This is a good thing :)