By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Wal-Mart Running a Good PS3 Bundle Deal

• PlayStation 3 80GB Console
  • Your choice of PS3 game
  • Your choice of Blu-ray movie
  • Sony Blu-ray Remote
  • BONUS $75 Walmart.com Gift Card*

For $468.

*One (1) per customer, limited time offer while supplies last See Full Description

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10727776&povid=cat14503-env172199-module201154-lLink1

not a bad deal at all considering that you can get  a brand new game and movie

Around the Network

Ok let's see how much ae are saving here:

$60(a game)+$35(blu ray movie)+$20(remote)+$75 credit=$190

$468-$190=$278

this is a good deal guys,,,,you are buying the 80Gb PS3 for $278.00

that's dirt cheap

Dont forget tax($38 in NY) kiddies also all the games avaliable are at most $30, shipping is $15 and the Blu movies are at most $20-25. Its more like $350 for the 80 gig which is still ok

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Sounds good. I love Wal-Mart, always have.

Around the Network

$468 price tag is a bit steep but when you consider what you re getting then you ll realize that you arejust paying 278 for the ps3

Damn good deal

Systems owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, PS3, Wii, Xbox360

Currently Playing: UNCHARTED 2 !!

Waiting for: FFXIII, GoW3, GT5, Mass Effect 2

Those games you can chose from are in the $20 -$30 range, the movies $15-$20. It's still a pretty good deal though.

that's amazing

walmart is amazing, its like my favorite store

walmart did a lot of good deals for PS3 when it wasn't selling, just like giving people 100$ gift card when you purchase a ps3