By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 1 Million copies of Fable2 sold first week, but can it move hardware?

fable 2 is an amazing game that i had ever play.

Around the Network

I’m an RPG fan and Fable was one of the reasons I bought an xbox360 a couple of months ago. First I waited, because buying an xbox360 instead of ps3 would mean I would miss out on Final Fantasy. Fortunately, that’s no longer an issue. With Fable coming out, it’s getting harder to ignore the xbox360 when you’re an RPG fan. I’m sure I’m not the only one thinking like that.

@ Stickball.

Thank you, just wanted to see where you got your numbers from.

Astrid said:
I’m an RPG fan and Fable was one of the reasons I bought an xbox360 a couple of months ago. First I waited, because buying an xbox360 instead of ps3 would mean I would miss out on Final Fantasy. Fortunately, that’s no longer an issue. With Fable coming out, it’s getting harder to ignore the xbox360 when you’re an RPG fan. I’m sure I’m not the only one thinking like that.

So have you played Fable 2 yet?

If so, what do you think of it?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Spankey said:
Astrid said:

So have you played Fable 2 yet?

If so, what do you think of it?

No, I’m from Europe. It just came out here today. I probably buy it tomorrow.

Around the Network

It looks like a great game and I hope it sells well. As for whether it pushes HW we'll know soon enough but I would imagine worst case is still a modest bump. If its really selling that well its hard to believe its all to existing userbase.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

1 mill first week thats really good.

It's time to serve some crow. Fable 2 broke 300k in Europe. Too bad the guy that said it wouldn't even break 200k is banned, though. :/

Still, I don't doubt his blood is boiling from the sight of such figures.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Incandescence said:
It's time to serve some crow. Fable 2 broke 300k in Europe. Too bad the guy that said it wouldn't even break 200k is banned, though. :/

Still, I don't doubt his blood is boiling from the sight of such figures.

LOL, next time he should do his research!

It's 90 at metacritic and gamerankings now ^ ^

Who cares tho, the game is beyond awesome. Too bad of the few glitches here and there messing things up =/

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).