By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon has MGS4 PS3s on the way 80 GB and Gunmetal

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-3-80GB/dp/B001COU9I6/ref=pd_ts_vg_22?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

The MGS4 80 gig goes out on 10/31, and the gunmetal on 11/4

Of course, you could order them on the VGC store. 

Are these things coming back?  This is the 2nd time for the 80 gig to make a return.  Or does Amazon just have excess stock?  I hope they're making a return, they were very well received in the Americas, and it could only help MGS4 sales, and PS3 sales.  It'd be smart, and very good in place of a price drop.

Around the Network

Excess stock... the MGS4 bundle is not in production anymore.

Fernando said:
Excess stock... the MGS4 bundle is not in production anymore.

So you work for Sony eh?

uncharted bundle will replace it i guess

@DJM: u wanted it , did u get it?

Around the Network

It's simple... the bundle is not on sale in any other place. Not even in Sony stores.

It doesn't make any sense that Sony is still producing the bundle and sending it just to Amazon.

Fernando said:

It's simple... the bundle is not on sale in any other place. Not even in Sony stores.

It doesn't make any sense that Sony is still producing the bundle and sending it just to Amazon.

Of course not.  

But like I said, this is the second time that Amazon has done this in as many weeks, so it's kind of weird.

DMeisterJ

Hows your PS3?

well im assuming that you have 1 seen as thoguh you said you were getting 1.

OT You speak words of wisdom...... This will help SONY

DMeisterJ said:

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-3-80GB/dp/B001COU9I6/ref=pd_ts_vg_22?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

The MGS4 80 gig goes out on 10/31, and the gunmetal on 11/4

Of course, you could order them on the VGC store. 

Are these things coming back?  This is the 2nd time for the 80 gig to make a return.  Or does Amazon just have excess stock?  I hope they're making a return, they were very well received in the Americas, and it could only help MGS4 sales, and PS3 sales.  It'd be smart, and very good in place of a price drop.

Quick, renig and force your dad to buy you a PS3.

they may found a unsold stock.