By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here believes in UFOs?

The Annunaki, The Bible, Iraq, ancient Mayans, ancient Egypt, Alexander battles, medieval Europe--they all have stories that claim the existance of UFOs.  Moreover, many have seen something that cannot be explained by modern aeronautic terms and they are trustworthy people.  How many here think that life exists outside of Earth or that we have been visited many thousands of years ago to this day?

Around the Network

I believe that their is somewhere life in the Universum but not in all the flying saucer crap.

There are millions of Eye witnesses for ghost and UFOs...
If u dont believe.. u are delusional

I saw a UFO once when I was young. I was in my mom's car at night heading down a highway. Over to the right I saw a set of lights that hung low in the sky and darted about in various directions. It didn't move in any way an airplane or any other man made object flies. I don't know why I didn't tell my mom to look too. I was just in awe. I've seen something that can not be explained. It was beautiful. They most certainly are out there.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I certainly believe that there is other life out there, but I am not sure about the whole UFO thing

Around the Network

Those UFOs are actually coming from the ocean floor. There be lobster men everywhere and will shoot you dead with their Supersonic Canons.

So, don't go wandering about in the ocean floor. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Yeah. I believe there are life out there. Accidents aren't just limited to Earth.

I believe in ufos. Independance day has shown me however that if it comes down to it, we are safe, as long as the US president can fly a plane

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

It's a big universe out there, so I wouldn't be surprised.
they're quite snooty though, and have never come to visit me.
bastards.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

UFOs are just unidentified flying objects, they're a fact.

As for some UFOs being of alien origin, it could go either way. It would be surprising if no life existed outside the Earth, but that doesn't mean they're visiting us (or even capable of doing so). Most witness accounts of "strange UFO which can't be explained" are not very convincing to me. None of them are absolutely convincing.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Galaki said:

Tis' UFOs be comin' from de ocean floor. Dere be lobster men everywhere n'ill shooj'ee dead wit'ere Supersonic Canons.

So, don' go a-wanderin' about on de ocean floor. Don' say I didn' warn ye.

fixed.

I seen dem wit me own two eyes.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.