By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears 2 video ( SP mode in insane difficuly) looks euu!!!

Daxter210 said:
selnor said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
lalapin0810 said:
Gears 1.5 confirmed .

You won't have more than 1.5 posts confirmed.

LOL. I think that for every PS3 fanboy that has said this, when Uncharted 2 shots are released we should all just say Uncharted 1.5 confirmed. :)

What is the problem?

Uncharted is still the best game of this next-gen for graphics and everything.

If that is true why do you think you need to come and post that here ? wouldn't everyone know that? yet more stupid comments this time from Daxter210

Around the Network

Graphics look ok but the gameplay is what will define this game. And from that video it looks like a lot of fun. Too many great games coming out these holidays. Which is a good thing :)

Looks awesome. Cannot wait to play it. If I didn't have to go to work in a couple of minutes I would start up Fable 2 and play till bed time. I pretty much bought all of Bowerstone last night. I own their asses. A little off topic, but cool none the less.

Uncharted looked better than Gears of War, and it also had a nex-gen filter option so that it would like gears (more gloomy) but that is totally besides the point, and I still dont think Gears can beat it, and I wont really be able to tell when I have the game anyway, because I can't connect my Xbox to my HDTV (the set-up is very complicated)

Anyway, to most the differences in graphics are only there if you look very carefully, and sit about 2 inches from your TV, and Gears 2 does look very nice, and doubt anyone (non-fanboy) is going to have a problem with how it looks, apart from a lack of colour, though I think this is going to be less of a problem this time