By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gears 2 video ( SP mode in insane difficuly) looks euu!!!

Yeah watching it again makes the other thread about the ending laughable. There is definately more storytelling in the opening 10 mins than the first. Particle effects were amazing to. Download the HD 720p version it is AMAZING.

Around the Network

Yeah, It looks awful alright

Awfully GOOD, Thanks for sharing this fantastic video, Great promotion for Gears of war 2

amazing I love how you could choose if that newbie gets training or not

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I would watch, but I dont want any spoilers. After watching nearly 1/4 of Uncharted before release, I have learn't to avoid watching too much footage, and I am already convinced that the game will look incredible

lalapin0810 said:
Gears 1.5 confirmed .

You won't have more than 1.5 posts confirmed.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
lalapin0810 said:
Gears 1.5 confirmed .

LOL. I think that for every PS3 fanboy that has said this, when Uncharted 2 shots are released we should all just say Uncharted 1.5 confirmed. :)

selnor said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
lalapin0810 said:
Gears 1.5 confirmed .

LOL. I think that for every PS3 fanboy that has said this, when Uncharted 2 shots are released we should all just say Uncharted 1.5 confirmed. :)

What is the problem?

Uncharted is still the best game of this next-gen for graphics and everything.

Daxter210 said:

What is the problem?

I think that's the point.

Gears 1 hardly looked crap, in fact it's still one of the best looking games this generation. So is there really a need for a major graphical update for it? The same applys to Uncharted.

And to be honest, this is where I'd like next generation gaming to be. The game looks good enough in the first place so the developers can spend their time on other areas of the game instead of just having to worry about their next game looking better than the last one. It gives them the time to start adding more interesting stuff. Stuff that actually adds interest to the game, not just how we perceive it.

Daxter210 said:
selnor said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
lalapin0810 said:
Gears 1.5 confirmed .

What is the problem?

Im sorry but as of Nov 7 I know I am completely going to disagree with you. Even now I still think Gears 1 and Uncharted have not much in it. The only thing is Uncharteds water was better. Apart from that both had different colour pallettes that is all. Detail in both was great. But as I said Gears 2 Nov 7 the new graphic king arrives. 

Game looks great.

OP makes himself look stupid.