By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

How did you get it?

I want details, how is it? What's new? Is it a solid improvement?

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Around the Network

Im was amazed, it was way better then the 1st. Now i didn't really play the 1st one with paying much detail, but im gonna start on monday cuz gears 2 rocked so hard, but the graphics just aren't better but they are crisp if you know what i mean and they fixed that whole you stick to everything when you hold the A button. the same level is never used twice and the environment is really interactive like in one level it is hailing really hard and lets jus say it effects how you approach that level. i converted one of my best friends who has a ps3 into getting a 360, we beat local co-op together and he had a blast. and the new enemies are awesome i especially like the skorge, it was so bad ass.

seriously i don't think any shooter this gen can touch it or even come close.

JPSandhu said:
Im was amazed, it was way better then the 1st. Now i didn't really play the 1st one with paying much detail, but im gonna start on monday cuz gears 2 rocked so hard, but the graphics just aren't better but they are crisp if you know what i mean and they fixed that whole you stick to everything when you hold the A button. the same level is never used twice and the environment is really interactive like in one level it is hailing really hard and lets jus say it effects how you approach that level. i converted one of my best friends who has a ps3 into getting a 360, we beat local co-op together and he had a blast. and the new enemies are awesome i especially like the skorge, it was so bad ass.

So let me get this straight, you guys BOTH got a copy? how the F***?!?!?!?!?!?

Pirate version?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

oh hell no, i don't pirate im allergic to wooden legs

JPSandhu said:
oh hell no, i don't pirate im allergic to wooden legs

Yarrrrr me matey. Polly want a cracker?

oh sorry...forgot about your allergy, but how did you get the game? or is it under a  NDA?

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network
JPSandhu said:

Sounds impressive!
How are the new weapons?

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

who gives out the GOTY award?

davygee said:

Contenders:

1. Metal Gear Solid 4
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. LittleBigPlanet
  4. Resistance 2
  5. Gears of War 2
  6. Fallout 3
  7. Dead Space
  8. Mirrors Edge
  9. Call of Duty: World at War

Although all of the above have a chance at taking the crown, the real contenders will end up alot smaller and the top 5 will be:

Real Top 5:

1. Metal Gear Solid 4
  2. Grand Theft Auto IV
  3. LittleBigPlanet
  4. Gears of War 2
  5. Fallout 3

And if I was to put money on what game will win it...at the moment, I reckon it would be GTAIV

You're missing Fable II.

I say Gears 2 will get GOTY easily.

im loving the sniper it way too much fun. and i cant really say how i got the game i can just say i got it legally. and yea fable 2 has to be mentioned i thought i liked games like gta but i should have givin rpg's a try sooner, i had more fun with fable then i did with zelda oot, don't hate ninty fans its jus my opinion.

FABLE 3 will be huge