By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Proof that Sony might actually still love us

GodofWine said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
LOL MATURE said:
CAL4M1TY said:
Sony's love = buying commercials on tv to increase sales of their console

Microsoft's love = Buying exclusivity on games for their customers.

Which one would I want more... hmmmm.

Sony's love = having big enough 1st party and enough franchises so they dont need to purchase games and successful predecessors so 3rd party don't need to be forced to develop for them

Thats called saving Sony's ass after not begging 3rd party dev's to stay exclusive. Sony's love? Sony was forced by Microsoft to focus on 1st party exclusively. They took away their comfort zone.

OK, I'll bite on the serious discussion hook (just for a second)

You are dead right on that one...but lucky for Sony that their first party studios are amongst the top studios and they'll need to be for the next few years...they cannot slip.

While since Im in my own thread indirectly about advertising...very surprised MS had no ads in Game 1 of the World Series. It was like bizarro world for a night. I'd expect some ads tonight for something from them

(go Phils!)

MS will advertise better. They are focusing on bundles right now. I don't expect their advertisements to be in more abundance than Sony's though. I see MS 1/3 of the time out of them and Sony.

Around the Network

MS will advertise better. They are focusing on bundles right now. I don't expect their advertisements to be in more abundance than Sony's though. I see MS 1/3 of the time out of them and Sony.

Wow...we must watch different channels, all I ever see are multiplat form title commercials that end with 'Xbox now $199' Jump In.  (now you can understand why I made this thread in the style I did)

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

GodofWine said:

Wow...we must watch different channels, all I ever see are multiplat form title commercials that end with 'Xbox now $199' Jump In.  (now you can understand why I made this thread in the style I did)

Thats weird, i've barely seen those except in the newspaper. The arcade is going to sell like crazy this Christmas. Gears 2 will launch at the perfect time head to head with Resistance. Of course Gears 2 is going to destroy it though.

Sony doesn't do any advertising here.. the stores do it for them :P
I barely ever see a playstation commercial from sony.. most of the time it's a retail chain telling about their great offer on the ps3 :p

Check out my game about moles ^

I hardly ever see any Sony adverts here. Well games aren't adverted that much, to be honest. I see loads of Wii Fit ads, though.

Around the Network
Jo21 said:
hell people whine because sony doesn't ad.

and now they do and people whine because they didn't show lbp =_=

Yep.  Even with the OP's sarcasm, the anti-PS3 types are bleeding with insecurities.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Sony never stopped loving me!

My PS3 seduced me and now I'm pregnant! (its says it loves me) how much is this gonna hurt!

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

joshin69 said:
My PS3 seduced me and now I'm pregnant! (its says it loves me) how much is this gonna hurt!

Go for the C-Section....

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

SaviorX said:
Mirson said:
They should've advertised LBP instead.

I second that, but Motorstorm is more macho than LBP, which fits with the baseball thing......

Oh right, but don't the casuals watch the world series just like the Superbowl or am I mistaken?

SONY rocks!