By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why is Vgchartz so Addictive?

I love this site, I visit it every day because it has a great community. This is most likely my most visited site (Even more than youtube). Why do you visit Vgchartz? What draws you to it? Is there a cure? D: I love my daily Vgchartz Fix

Around the Network

Are you on other forums aswell?

I just like the sales figures, reviews, opinions and stats all in one place, I don't think it's a particularly inclusive site which is why it struggles to get new registered members but it's a bit of fun to visit for a few minutes a few times each day.

konnichiwa said:

No, why?

blazinhead89 said:
konnichiwa said:

No, why?

Cuz I am on other forums aswell and I don't see why this would be more addictive so I would like to hear it from you:).

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
blazinhead89 said:
konnichiwa said:

No, why?

Cuz I am on other forums aswell and I don't see why this would be more addictive so I would like to hear it from you:).

I go to other forums as well but maybe it's cuz I'm a newbie at most other forums, and don't really feel welcomed, this place seems to be much more ... um... mm..... likeable ?_?

^_^

konnichiwa said:
blazinhead89 said:
konnichiwa said:

No, why?

I did actually sign up to few different forums, but I gave up on them,These forums i talk of have nothing on the Vgchartz Community

I just like the people here. A few people who drew me in are gone (Art of Angels, Gballzack, Girl Gamer Elite, etc.), but I really enjoy posting with you all. Lot's of times, I just read random threads. VGChartz is just a perfect storm of comedy, vulgarity, politics, and Soriku! The mods keep the atmosphere tame enough to avoid offensiveness. It's great!!

@d21Lewis. Soriku is affected the worst by the Vgchartz Addiction ;)

this is the first and the only forum i registered in
and my time is wasted here
i need a ban if i control can't my addiction any time soon