By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony has the strongest Lineup this holiday season

endimion said:
about lips.... keep in mind the MP3 MUST BE DRM FREE.... (finally got rid of that scam.... DRMs should be illegal at least in the current form... i don't support piracy... but i don't see why if i'm an honest customer that buys legally my music i should have the limitation the DRMs force on me.... I'm being punished for being honest and paying ???? what a hell???)
and last time i checked any storage device that can be hooked up by USB port on XB can be read... and you can have your music on the XB... i don't see why it wouldn't be the same for the game..... I haven't seen any info news saying the opposite... hell you can even plug your PSP on an xbox....

And if your smart like me all 23,000 songs on my PC are DRM free. Ahh the life. Yes any MP3 player that works with the 360 works with Lips.

Around the Network

lol.... yeah... i was just making sure people got that part.... before we hear people say MS lies i can't play my MP3 on lips.... but even if you have DRM free mp3... it doesn't justify the existence of DRMs.... and the funniest part in that money hungry industry is they try to make us believe we are hurting the artist... give me a break on disc sales the majority if not all the money goes to the label or the production house... not the artist..... they have to stop thinking we are morons... and stop taking the honest customer hostage....they are the fans give them some credit...

I think with Gears 2, Fable 2, and L4D, TLR, and Banjo, Microsoft has a strong lineup in the US. Call me crazy.

Either way, no-one is a clear undisputed winner, and anyone who says there is one, is probably a fanboy.

I mean really though...Socom?

VC is coming out right, so we got:

Gears 2
Fable 2
L4D
TLR
Banjo

vs

Resistance 2
VC
Socom
LBP
Motostorm

Yeah...PS3 is the clear winner...my ass. Sheesh, fanboys.

360:

3rd person shooter

RPG

1st person shooter

Japanese rpg

Platformer

PS3:

1st person shooter

Strategy rpg

3rd person shooter

Platformer

Racer

...which do you like better? Racing or JRPG?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Paul_Warren said:
Left 4 Dead will probably be a good game on the PC that is and the PC version will be the one to get not the 360 version.

Fallout 3 will probably be a good game on the 360 that is and the 360 version will be the one to get not the PS3 version.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Oh wait, I just saw that Socom got a 60/100(didn't realize it was that bad in critical reception) average from metacritic. Scratch that one.

360 is looking better and better. I think Banjo might have bad reviews, so it may also be scratched. Everything else has been good so far.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

ok now both side i want to know what qualities you see in each games ???? i mean really ???? because throwing titles even if they gonna sell well are not making a good AAA game..... give me some pros an cons please

Remove the games with PC versions and the lists become a whole lot more meaningful to people like myself.

endimion said:
ok now both side i want to know what qualities you see in each games ???? i mean really ???? because throwing titles even if they gonna sell well are not making a good AAA game..... give me some pros an cons please

Nobody knows how the unreleased ones turned out, and the released ones can be found on metacritic. :P

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Remove the games with PC versions and the lists become a whole lot more meaningful to people like myself.

It also becomes more meaningful to Sony fanboys. From what I understand, the arguemnt isn't who has the strongest library of exclusive games, judging from the topic, it's which console has a better lineup this christmas, PS3 or 360. L4D gives the 360 a major edge. Don't act like you don't realize that. Saying "L4D is on the PC" is a way for PS3 fans to marginalize the game, in an attempt to make their library look comparitively better, and it's silly.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Words Of Wisdom said:

It also becomes more meaningful to Sony fanboys. From what I understand, the arguemnt isn't who has the strongest library of exclusive games, judging from the topic, it's which console has a better lineup this christmas, PS3 or 360. L4D gives the 360 a major edge. Don't act like you don't realize that. Saying "L4D is on the PC" is a way for PS3 fans to marginalize the game, in an attempt to make their library look comparitively better, and it's silly.

Um... I just said it makes the list more meaningful to people like myself which it does.

If it's on the PC, that's where I'd rather buy it (for obvious reasons). 

Whatever is left is effectively that console's "holiday lineup" to me.