By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - NEW Alan Wake PICS!!

wow, selnor stop being blind.. this does not look "OMFG RAPES KILLZONE, MGS4, AND UNCHARTED LOLZ 360>PS3 HAHA"

In fact it looks worse than Uncharted, and MGS4, and dare I say A FPS killzone 2.

It doesnt even come close to the detail in heavy rain(judging by the trailer, and last screen).

Im not even attacking the game, It looks very good, just not THE BEST LOOKING GAME EVA!!! like selnor is trying to claim..

This reminds me of when people thought HAZE was almost as good looking as crysis..

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:

wow, selnor stop being blind.. this does not look "OMFG RAPES KILLZONE, MGS4, AND UNCHARTED LOLZ 360>PS3 HAHA"

In fact it looks worse than Uncharted, and MGS4, and dare I say A FPS killzone 2.

It doesnt even come close to the detail in heavy rain(judging by the trailer, and last screen).

Im not even attacking the game, It looks very good, just not THE BEST LOOKING GAME EVA!!! like selnor is trying to claim..

This reminds me of when people thought HAZE was almost as good looking as crysis..

This is why I am glad I (and my mates who own PS3's) are not blinded by the £350 they spent on the PS3.

None of the games you mentioned have this detail. (My Ps3 mates LOL at comments like this). I'm not even gonna bother,

because being close is one thing, blatant OMG damage control isnt. LOL (leaves thread completely in amazement of fanboys).

i like it so far, with in game engine like this and open world, wow

This game looks INCREDIBLE! And I don't even know anything about it. I will be hyping this and Heavy Rain until their release hopefully next year. They seem to be very simular style games and I'm looking forward to the experiances.

PS3 Trophies

selnor said:

This is the most DETAILED game Ive ever seen. It's probably the first genuine time anyone has ever used that phrase.

Play Crysis. The vegatation seems so blurry and old-gen in Alan Wake. But not talking about the grass, the game looks awsome and I bet the water is really good. Hope it has open map exploration. Best 360 looking game yea, but not better than Crysis.

For people fighting up there: Alan Wake jacket (I think the carachter has this name right?) looks better than Heavy Rain charachter clothes. But Heavy Rain has better ART DIRECTION for me, that's why some people claim it has more graphics.. No it doesn't. HR can look better than AW, but just for the art direction that completely obliterates the viewer. As far as I saw Alan Wake as more fancy effects and detailed objects, but Heavy Rain is more eye catchy. That's all.

Around the Network
Spanx said:
selnor said:

This is the most DETAILED game Ive ever seen. It's probably the first genuine time anyone has ever used that phrase.

Play Crysis. The vegatation seems so blurry and old-gen in Alan Wake. But not talking about the grass, the game looks awsome and I bet the water is really good. Hope it has open map exploration. Best 360 looking game yea, but not better than Crysis.

Wasnt really talking about PC. I played Crysis and yep I agree, that rules the roost on Ultra settings. But I do think Alan Wake has the best water yet, and definately if 360 is close to this then best detail in a console game. Easy.

selnor said:
Spanx said:
selnor said:

Wasnt really talking about PC. I played Crysis and yep I agree, that rules the roost on Ultra settings. But I do think Alan Wake has the best water yet, and definately if 360 is close to this then best detail in a console game. Easy.

if my friend. if :B

this thread is so annoying.

Go Remedy from Finland..

Spanx said:
selnor said:
Spanx said:
selnor said:

if my friend. if :B

4 years dev time, 360 version worked on side by side, Optimized for 360 has much as possible. You bet.