By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii growing fast!!!!!

RolStoppable said:
A clever way to make a marketshare thread. I didn't think you were that smart, kirby007. Respect.

This.

And for the record, I still think Rol is funny.

This is invisible text!

Around the Network
Killergran said:
RolStoppable said:
A clever way to make a marketshare thread. I didn't think you were that smart, kirby007. Respect.

This.

Damn right he looks funny, I guess you have seen his Mii too.

TWRoO said:
Killergran said:
RolStoppable said:

This.

Damn right he looks funny, I guess you have seen his Mii too.

He does remind me of someone

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

The car analogy is flawed because it's not a media format.  All cars work on all roads, but all media players do not work with all media.

VHS   <-------- This format sold more than this format  ------------>  Betamax

Betamax was superior technology, even though it sold less.

iPod  <----------- This media player sold more than this media player -----------> Minidisc

Minidisc provided superior sound quality, even though it sold less. 

PS2 <-------- This media player sold more than this media player -------------> Gamecube

Gamecube had twice the processing power and provided superior visuals, even though it sold less.

The point is, media players require media.   With low sales, the quantity and quality of media made for the media player declines.

Even if that media player is the "ferrari" of its market, it's no use if it has nowhere to drive.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8

Yagami Light was it?

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

47.3 % marketshare

OMG

it is taking huge chunks of the market now

Is rubang on vacations?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

^He's busy talking about stabbing a zit on his penis in the thread about twesterms thumb.

Its excellent, just wait for the jump following US numbers

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

The Wii got more marketshare?

I just need an excuse to post this image everywhere............

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

at least m$ and sony fan make it after 1 million