By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - OTHERS UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All in all, Xbox did go UP though.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:
400 Euro PS3 >>>>>>>>> 179 Euro 360

could you stop comparing it with the arcade only? hmm thanks

Still People can get a 360 for 179 Euro. Cheapest you can get a PS3 is 400 Euro

klaudkil said:
al hail to sony... this istn even with a big game... when ms2 resistance2 and lbp will be released then the ps3 will sell like hell. whahha.... 150euro aainst 400 and the 400 wins..
that means 1 thing! people love sony. even if it cost soo much,

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

blazinhead89 said:
kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:

so? do the avarage price of the xbox360 not only the arcade other sku sell too

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

blazinhead89 said:
kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:

Noo when x360 outsold ps3 all those xbox fanboys where like YESSS!!! sony is dead... NOT!!!

cheapest ps3 against cheapest x360... and ps3 wins.. whahha....pathetic for xbox360mistakes

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:
kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:

so? do the avarage price of the xbox360 not only the arcade other sku sell too

LOL, okay well Pro is 229 Euro :P. Still i Reckon PS3 sales are waiting to Explode at 299 Euro ;)

kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:

Then you need to point that out to the Xealots as well since it was they who first started the PS3 to 360 Arcade comparisons as a threat to PS3 sales.  It works both ways, champ, so deal with it.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Jordahn said:
kirby007 said:
blazinhead89 said:

Then you need to point that out to the Xealots as well since it was they who first started the PS3 to 360 Arcade comparisons as a threat to PS3 sales.  It works both ways, champ, so deal with it.

the who?...

kowenicki said:
@blazinghead

microsoft could only dream of being in this much "trouble" at the start of this gen. lol you kill me.

M$ Are dreaming if they think they can outsell PS3 regularly in Europe. Years Head start didn't help in Europe Either

blazinhead89 said:
kowenicki said:
@blazinghead

microsoft could only dream of being in this much "trouble" at the start of this gen. lol you kill me.

M$ Are dreaming if they think they can outsell PS3 regularly in Europe. Years Head start didn't help in Europe Either

hmm you seem to have forgotten the last few weeks already