By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - OTHERS UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS3 back to beating the 360 in others. DS and Wii sales are still high. Nice numbers.

Around the Network
ultimate_123 said:
psrock said:
Can someone tell me why the sudden surge of PSP numbers in Others?

I think its because of the PSP-300 package with Fifa 09. Seen quite a decent ammount of advertisement for it.

PSP-300? Lulz :P

Who thinks that the 360 sales are going to be in the consistent 60-65K range? After this price-cut I certainly think so very much. And the PS3 usually does 65K as well.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

So when is the next price drop for X360?

these arent PSP 3000 numbers, look at last week too.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

LOL.

konnichiwa said:

Don't you think 65K in PS3 land is decent enough for MS? Yes I know it just has had a prie-cut but who honestly is going to get the aracde? If anyone walks in a store and compares a arcade to a PS3 what do you think they are going to automatically going to get? If the Pro was £129.99 and the 360 was still getting outsold by the PS3 then I think Ms would be in big trouble.

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

blazinhead89 said:
400 Euro PS3 >>>>>>>>> 179 Euro 360

could you stop comparing it with the arcade only? hmm thanks

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ultimate_123 said:
konnichiwa said:

Don't you think 65K in PS3 land is decent enough for MS? Yes I know it just has had a prie-cut but who honestly is going to get the aracde? If anyone walks in a store and compares a arcade to a PS3 what do you think they are going to automatically going to get? If the Pro was £129.99 and the 360 was still getting outsold by the PS3 then I think Ms would be in big trouble.

M$ are in big trouble in Europe, they had a boost for a few weeks due to a Price cut but sales havent sustained.

al hail to sony... this istn even with a big game... when ms2 resistance2 and lbp will be released then the ps3 will sell like hell. whahha.... 150euro aainst 400 and the 400 wins..
that means 1 thing! people love sony. even if it cost soo much,