By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - June 12, 2010: Snake612's Final Day On VGChartz.com

psrock said:
RolStoppable said:
psrock said:
RolStoppable said:
I used make the best threads VGChartz has to offer.

Fixed

Take some English lessons.

once you get funny again.

ZING!

Rol is no longer funny.

Around the Network

if i knew kirby i would have punch him already.

Jo21 said:
if i knew kirby i would have punch him already.

dude you probably never saw him comming but with around 200 posts he wondered why he wasn't epic

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This is bad news for you...

I think you are only acting like you are going to leave, but I don't believe you... That might make you a bad actor.

Do you have another line of work to fall back on? :p

Yea i have two careers i want to do. either act or become a director. If all fails, i will become a professional basketball player.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

*cough* who cares *cough*

I´m going to leave by 2085. I promise.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Dude I got a better idea better leave now so you will safe yourselve some time.Believe me, there is nothing wrong on the outside world. I've been there :)

Am trying to get my Post Ratio to 20 Posts/Day before I hit college. Once am there, I will be stuck studying Electronic Engineering, that will be my main focus.

EDIT:

I almost forgot. "Best of Luck dude"

4 ≈ One

I'm just wondering, as it is your last day, doesn't it mean you have to post here on that day? Otherwise, the last day before that on which you posted here would be your last day.

So you're going to post on VGChartz on your graduation day? Addict!

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS