By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - June 12, 2010: Snake612's Final Day On VGChartz.com

at least the kid has an exit strategy.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

Im in my third year of uni and still posting....whats the big deal?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I graduate in May with a film degree, and then in June I'll be a bigshot Hollywood director. Call me in 2010. We'll make something happen.

I was planning to leave vgchartz before i even started to decide what i want my main career to be.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:
I was planning to leave vgchartz before i even started to decide what i want my main career to be.

BTW, how do you leave this site, I've been stuck for months.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I used make the best threads VGChartz has to offer.

Fixed

Next Gen 

RolStoppable said:
psrock said:
RolStoppable said:
I used make the best threads VGChartz has to offer.

Fixed

Take some English lessons.

once you get funny again.

Next Gen 

Good that you have a plan Snake! Shoot for the stars!! Don't get stuck here like us!! I mean.. look at some of us... 20+ year old men bitching about videogames while we actually should be reproducing for the sake of the survival of mankind..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Video games? What are those? I've been trapped in the off-topic section for weeks.

^^ ... I'm sorry.. we can't save you.. we will just have to cut you off.. otherwise you will drag us into the darkness called off-topic... maybe someday a brave man or woman will save you.. but it ain't me.. it ain't me...

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)