By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - June 12, 2010: Snake612's Final Day On VGChartz.com

I chose this day because It will be around the time of my high school graduation. I decided when i get to college the only thing I will be focusing on is pursuing a career in acting. I know this is way too early and random but I think its best if I tell the VGChartz world. Until then, I will be providing you with the best threads vgchartz has to offer.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

I am not like other people. I am different than the rest of these people.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

We have 1 year 3 months left to read your great threads, I'm crying tears of joy snaky.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

emo    whore

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

What are this great threads you talk about?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

@kirby007, i am not emo so shut up. I am being serious i don't know why anybody understands. I am just so devoted to pursuing my career.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:
@kirby007, i am not emo so shut up. I am being serious i don't know why anybody understands. I am just so devoted to pursuing my career.

oke i scrap emo and put whore, better?

well have a great time pursuing it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Snake612 said:
I am not like other people. I am different than the rest of these people.

We know...

Anyway, good riddance.

@c03n3j0, just making daily threads that everybody can post into. Most importantly making epic threads.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Stop being so dramatic (excuse the pun)

I am in third year at uni, yet I still manage to post and keep my grades up to a brilliant standard. You see its good to get a balance off shutting of your brain, I come here for a break from uni and to act a bit silly. When I do my PhD I will still be here!!!

Besides I know dozens of acting students, all of whom have plenty of time to do both work and play.

P.S. A little advice, if you go into uni thinking that you have to work 24/7 you will fail! Got it?!

Unless your joking of course.